Presented by Nancy Vernon-Burke
Spacious and Sunlit Condo
This spacious and sunlit 1-BR, 2-BA condominium in an elevator building is the perfect place to call home.
Living room with a private balcony is open to the kitchen over a breakfast bar. An alcove open to the living room can be used as office, den, dining. There are 2 full bathrooms – the hall bath with a shower over tub and the master bath has a walk-in shower. Both baths have been renovated. The master bedroom has custom closets, plantation shutters with a sound layer on the windows and can accommodate a king-size bed.
Amenities include parking, gym, pool & laundry room open 24/7 (credit cards only) and round-the-clock attended lobby. Most compelling amenity is just outside your door; close to everything San Francisco including casual to fine dining, theatre, galleries, world-class shopping, groceries and excellent transit.
HOA = $1,057.60 includes water, trash, heat, HD cable, broadband, building insurance, exterior maintenance, landscaping, professional management, parking & reserves.
• Sunlit and open public rooms
• Private balcony
• Alcove area suitable for home office or…
• Master Suite with large closets
• Ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, storage
• Hall bath with shower over tub
• New European wide plank oak floors
• Tile entry, kitchen and baths
• Plantation shutters & Sound windows in bedroom
• Solar shades in living room
• Brand new stainless appliances
Generous Amenities including:
• outdoor plaza and pool, open & heated seasonally
• Fully equipped fitness center
• Large & bright common laundry open
• Lobby attendant around the clock
• Parking for one car
900 Bush St #317, San Francisco, CA 94109
Please feel free to send a message with any questions regarding this property.